Monday, April 8, 2013

Some suggestions for Pedagogy Class

Maybe I am still an “old fashion” student, I prefer to hear more lecture. As a second language student study in English, I don’t feel confident about what I have understood from reading the article. I am not looking for some “standard” answers for the reading; however, I will feel more comfortable if we have some guide reading questions. Sometimes when the time up for the class, it feels like that we haven’t finish talking about the reading material. In this situation, some reading questions could be given as the conclusion for the class that will make the class more clear. When we have discussion in the class, many ideas comes out that made me realized that I was lack of background information about that idea. Therefore, I think some guide reading questions may help us so more preparation for the class especially the background information.

No comments:

Post a Comment