our group choose first floor DKU Sarang cafe. As a public place, I think the atmosphere in this place is very important. Customers should feel comfortable here, therefore, the tables and chairs/sofa are important. The place's temperature and music also make important parts of the atmosphere.
Compared to the main atmosphere, the other customers are less important. When we go to the cafe, we normally focus on the coffee and the things we want to do.
when I entered the space, I feel cool and relaxing. It's also very convenient to have a cafe like this at the building. Ivy feels thankful to have a cafe here. I guess others might feel like this too.
The things we supposed to do in the cafe of course is drinking coffee and meeting friends, chatting, reading, studying and other things to kill the time. I think they are also the encounters people normally would do here.
There are many activities should be excluded in cafe. when lovers date in cafe, they shouldn't kiss in cafe; when meeting with friends, making very big noise is impolite in the public place; when people use computer in the cafe, they should use earphone; other activities like dancing,singing or fighting are absolutely should be excluded.
No comments:
Post a Comment